Remember: There is no right or wrong answer to any of the questions below. Ensure you reflect your true self.
1. Do you believe that you have sufficient time available to spend on yourself, with your family, on college work and recreation?
2. Do you compile & prioritise a written daily “To-Do” list?
3. Do you complete all items on your daily “To-Do” lists?
4. Do you set & review your weekly objectives & successes?
5. Do you set deadlines for your activities?
6. Do all the daily activities you perform take you closer to your major goals?
7. Do you know which of your activities the high value-producing ones are?
8. Do you differentiate between important and urgent activities?
9. Do you concentrate your attention on the important rather than the urgent tasks?
10. When handling a new task or topic, do you assume that it will be easy and that whatever obstacles arise will be overcome as you progress?
11. Do you believe that today is the only time to act?
12. Do you adopt the attitude of doing your best in the present moment?
13. Do you take time out daily for creative thinking – visualising and emotionalising the achievement of your goals?
14. Do you take action to minimise interruptions or intrusions on your time?
15. Are you able to ensure uninterrupted periods for assignments, class notes etc?
16. Do you make decisions quickly and change them rarely?
17. Do you easily overcome procrastination?
18. Are you aware of your “Next Action Step” to be taken towards your major goal?
19. Are you aware of and do you make use of your most effective period of the day?
20. When planning work, do you decide the “completion” apart “starting” time?
21. Do the notes of your classes include “Action required” and “Deadline” columns?
22. Do you insist on prior planning from/information about relatives or others wishing to meet you?
23. Are you selective about and able to control your TV & social media viewing habits?
24. Do you schedule time for physical exercise at least four times per week?
25. Do you effectively use time spent in your commute(travel)?
26. Are you able to relax in your free time without worrying about your work?
27. Do people know the best times to reach you?
28. Do you start and finish studies on time?
29. Are you aware of and take steps to avoid time-wasting activities?
30. Do you avoid becoming involved in other people’s work – doing things that they could or should be doing themselves?